Tuesday, August 12, 2008

T minus 30 Days

That is right. In 30 Days and some hours I will be Mrs. Hill. And I have to say I am pretty gosh darn excited about that. I am getting the most wonderful in laws a girl could ask for not to mention the worlds greatest husband. Still have a lot of planning stress but I guess that is just how it goes. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have the invites all sent out and that will be a huge stress gone. My wonderful fiancee has been great to hold me while I freak out and cry cuz things aren't going just right and to get me to laugh when I finish crying. But being this close is like being the day before Christmas eve when you were 8. You know it is coming but for some reason it seems like it takes 48 years for Christmas to arrive rather then 48 hours. that is how I feel. It seems like I have 30 years left not 30 days. But now I must get back to addresses for the invitations :(.......be so glad when it's over.

No comments: