Tuesday, May 20, 2008

why is wedding planning so hard

Recently I have been planning a wedding. Yes, my wedding. I am working on marrying the most wonderful guy in the world and yet I am so stressed out by planning that I am ready to bang my head against the first brick wall I find. Why must this be so hard? It is my wedding and I should get what I want. And honestly I one of the most simple girls in the world. I want nothing extravegant or grand. Just a few people, someone to marry us, and a little party afterward. Nothing too out of control or wild or huge just a little simple nice marriage. But apparently my big day isn't just my day. It's my day, my fiances day (obviously), my mothers day, my dad's day, my grandparents day, my sisters day, (thankfully he has a layed back easy going family). I just want it to be my day to do with as he and I please.
I wish we'd just gone to Vegas like we joked!

No comments: